Twitter

Monday, December 29, 2014

Here's to the end of 2014!

My apologies for completely forgetting to blog but I guess I have had other things to do. 


Here is a recap of why 2014 sucked (for me): 

- Going to Florida for the Disney College Program was the worst decision ever. Its pretty useless unless you are a complete Disney nerd. I most definitely am not. 

- My social life went down the drain because I was gone for so long. 

- I may or may not have fucked up my relationship. I can't really remember. All I remember is waking up next to someone I didn't know and it scared the hell out of me. (Again... in Florida).. but, a certain man doesn't need to know that. He'd probably freak out and claim I cheated or something. I think I'd remember that much had that happened. 

Not that anyone reads this blog, but yes I got myself checked for STD's. 

- The relationship between my mother and I and the rest of her family isn't the best. But, give me a family that is perfect. 

- I feel like that I am ultimately at a dead end again. 

Now, here is why 2014 was awesome (for me): 

- I have almost made it a year with the same boyfriend (I'm terrified BTW!

- I learned that I was good enough to intern for Disney. 

- I went to a shit-ton of concerts before I left and felt ultimately loved by the people around me (that does not happen often!). 

- I've found myself a decent job that I actually kind of like. 

- I have graduated with my Associates of Arts degree. The only down side of that is trying to finish 4 year university applications. 


This year had felt like the longest. 

I am now 23. Aren't I supposed to have my shit together? 

I'm glad this year is ending. 


Here, have some fun music. This song always lifts my spirit when I feel like I'm drowning. I don't care if you aren't spiritual. I'm not and still find meaning.


What makes you breathe again?




No comments:

Post a Comment